Five Tips for Sharing the Gospel at Thanksgiving
Include the Fruit of the Spirit on your Thanksgiving menu!
Thanksgiving is a natural time to show your thankfulness for Gods love. Sharing pocket-sized Gospels of John is a great way to show friends, family and even strangers how much they mean to you . . . and to God!
Galatians 5:22-23 says, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."
Here are five ways to share the Fruits of the Spirit this Thanksgiving:
- Use Gospels at place settings on your Thanksgiving table. (If most guests are Christians, encourage them to pass the Gospels along to someone else.)
- Attach a note to a Gospel saying: Im thankful you are my co-worker (or neighbor, boss, postal carrier, hair stylist, daughters teacher, etc.)
- As a church or small group, include Gospels in food baskets. Our FOOD FOR YOUR SOUL Gospel would be perfect!
- Pass out bottles of water with a Gospel to people waiting outside in line for Black Friday.
- Hand a waitress (or stressed looking store clerk) a Gospel and say, Thank you for your service. Have a good Thanksgiving.
Order your Gospels today to receive them by Thanksgiving. Its easy! Visit our website and place your order today. You will be blessed as you spread your thankfulness and the love of Christ.